- Reduce my weight to under 240 (I weigh 315 lbs)
- Reduce my consumer debt level, paying off my revolving debts and small Perkins' Loans.
- Reduce the balance owned on my car by 1/3 by the end of the year.
- Start a savings plan to purchase an annuity.
- Find higher paying employment.
These are some pretty lofty goals for myself. The weight issue has always been about me not liking to go places by myself. Working out on your own is hard when you don't know what you're doing or how to do it...and it's especially hard when you don't have a workout friend to go with. But there's also the issue of self-conscience, which has been with me since as long as I can remember. I'm quite bashful and prudish and find myself not liking my body. I never liked the idea of breathing hard from walking across the yard in the back or climbing a hill in Seattle near 2nd Ave and Pike. It's distressing for me actually to think how not-in-shape I am. So, I need everyone's support to help me achieve this goal.