Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mr. Huntsman, Bless you, sir!

Jon Huntsman is still and will still be one of the most upstanding, righteous, moral politicians of this day and age.  In all my years, I would never have thought that I would hear a Morman Republican Utah Governor come out and openly call Marriage Equality a right for LGBTQ individuals.

Mr. Huntsman, personally, you have touched me deeply sir. Your character speaks greatly in your words and wisdom and heart of service.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your grace and compassion.

By their fruits you shall know them.  Some of the greatest words spoken by Jesus Christ, and those words resonate very loudly in you, sir.  And I pray deeply that your family is blessed beyond measure and that what you touch blossoms into great abundance and providence for everyone around you.

Gabriel Givens

No comments:

Post a Comment